SiteManager is a fast growing technology start-up based in Ghent, Belgium. Our collaborative web design platform combines powerful cloud technology with flexible resource solutions. We are perceived as a structural partner for creative agencies and marketing teams.
After the start in June 2016, more than 150 clients, graphic designers, web developers, digital agencies and studios use the SiteManager platform to build websites in the most efficient way.
How can you strengthen our team?
To realize our vision on collaborative web design, we'll be developing a new module called SiteManager.Connect.
For the development of this innovative artificial intelligence project, we're looking for an enthusiastic data scientist to expand our product team.
SiteManager.Connect will take our platform to the next level by applying artificial intelligence. In order to achieve this we'll have to gather a variety of data and build an intelligent platform.
As data scientist you'll take the ownership of building this connect module. You'll be the link between SiteManager and the team of data architects and data engineers.
Ben jij onze match?
- You're analyticand you're able to convert your insight and ideas into a strategy.
- You've got a broad knowledge of data technologies and you've got experience in project management.
- You've got a background in data science and you enjoy working in an innovative environment.
- You can quickly work out solutions using algorithms and techniques based in data science and machine learning.
- You're a good communicator and you can work independent.
- You're used to working according to an agile working methodand you've got experience with devops techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in these domains is a plus:
- Practical experience with data engineering
- Python en scala
- Knowledge Linux, git, ReactJS, SSH, Sylius
Wat kan je verwachten?
- A great job with career opportunities in a fast growing start-up.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A competitive salary.
- An office in walking distance from the train station (Gent-Sint-Pieters)
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- Flexible holiday arrangement and 12 ADV days.
- A personal budget for training & hardware.
We value a good company culture, so we'd like to introduce you to ours:
- Create .Future: We believe in young talent and want to give them the chance to determine their own future. At SiteManager you get the opportunity to learn, to discover, and to focus on the things you enjoy the most.
- Share .Passion: We want to share our passion for web design with you and hope your passion will strengthen our team.
- Grow. Together: Grow as a person, grow as a professional, grow with SiteManager. It's more fun when we grow together. Welcome to the SiteManager family.
We like people with attitude. People who can laugh and like to learn. Taking initiative and showing entrepreneurship are characteristics we value. Don't be afraid to ask questions but use your creativity to find answers and solutions. Don't think in terms of problems, but in terms of possibilities.
Are you interested in creating the future of web design? Fill out the application form and we'll get in touch!
Passionate about Web Design?
Do you want to change the way how website are build? Join #teamSiteManager and create the future of collaborative web design!
we value passion and skillset more than certificates